Wednesday, September 22, 2010

OPEN POST

What did you think of today's reading? How would you feel if you discovered you had a peeping tom? Why do you think Tyler sent the tapes on even though this is very incriminating evidence?

6 comments:

  1. If i had a peeping tom i would feel freaked out and try to find out who it is. Tyler sent them on because if he didn't then someone else would of sent a different set out so he had no choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to know what's going to happen next. Tyler sent the tapes on because if he did't someone could have sent out the second set and then insted of only 12 other people knowing every one would know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Hannah had all right to do what she did.. I am really getting into the book. If I found out I had a peeping tom I would go nuts I would mess his life up I know that sound s bad but that could mess my life up to and I don't think I would feel the same way about my room as I do now.I think he sent the tapes on because he would rather have 13 people know then the whole student body. because Hannah said that if they did not get pasted on this would happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reading today left me wanting more. the more we read the more i like the book. if i had a peeping tom i would not like it. If i found out who it was i would make it known that i knew. i think he sent the tapes on because he was worried other people would figure out if he didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i had a peeping tom i wouldn't be very happy i would want to embarres them because they did it to me. That might be the wrong way to handle that all well. I think he sent it on because only 12 people would know not the whole world and i also think that the people who do know wont say anything because there is also stuff about them on the tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good point Eurisa! Tyler sent the tapes on so that only 13 people will know of his crime instead of everyone. In a twisted way he can trust those 13 people because they don't want their stories revealed either.

    ReplyDelete