Thursday, October 7, 2010

Excuse or not?

         Marcus has previously said that he did nothing to Hannah and that she was simply looking for an excuse to kill herself. Now that you know his story do you think that Marcus contributed to Hannah's sucide? How? Also, we have now heard the stories of six people on Hannah's list. At the end of Marcus' story (the sixth) Hannah says for the first time that she has started thinking about disappearing, i.e. suicide. Do you think it is possible that these experiences could actually lead someone to start thinking about killing themselves?  Why or why not?

8 comments:

  1. I think this was more then he thought it was. Just because of rumors this guy tried to force himself on to her and she didnt want it to happen. Also i do think that these events to lead someone to taking theirs lives. when stuff builds up whatever it is building up in will explode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Marcus contributed to Hannahs daeth becouse he help the snowball. I think that anything bad that happends can make someone make think of killing themself it all depends on the person. I think armin meiwas has some good points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they could lead to thinking about suicide because all the rumors makes people think they can take advantage of her and she feels like that's all people get to know her for, to use her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe that something like that happening to a person exspecaly for a girl, could make a person think of disapearing because you feel disgusting and like a peace of junk, and i think that Marcus did and didnt have somthing to do with Hannah's death because its not like he didnt like her. he likes her and wanted to be with her. but he should have stop when she pushed his hands away. however, if that touch on her knee reminded her of the thing that happened at the store with her butt. then she should had said somthing when he asked if she wanted him to move it instead of being silent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Armin Meiwes. Too much pressure causes explosions, kind of like when you shake up a bottle of soda for example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that it was worse then what people thought. he believed the rumors which was bad so he thought he could throw himself on her no that's not right if they say stop then stop. I do think that it would drive someone into takeing there own life... I would never want my life to go back there

    ReplyDelete
  7. same here i agree with Armin Meiwes, and Justin. there is too much pressure to even want to go on with life let alone love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree on some of the things with Armin Meiwes. there was too much for hannah to want to go on living.

    ReplyDelete