Because it showed her death for the first time. I think she also thought that she coused the death of that kid. She flet like someone who she thought mite care was someone that really did'nt.
I mean it was cool for Jenny to give Hannah a ride home, but as for what happened with the sign I would have flipped.I think that it made her think of suicide because of the death that happened and how no one really wanted to help her or hear her out.
I think Jenny is a careless person who could have saved a life. This event contributed to Hannah's suicide because she could have contacted authorities about the sign but she didn't. Because Jenny refused to tell authorities and Hannah was too late to tell authorities, a senior who went to school with the both of them was killed that night.
I think because its just like what happened to Jessica. Some one got hurt and she didnt stop it. she probably feels like she disurves to die because she feels like she let him die.
i think jenny is a fake person. one minute she was helping hannah and the next she's being mean to hannah.i also think she's a very carless person and a selfish person.
I think she is a bad person. She knew that it was wrong to leave the scene of the crash there and she also knew people would not thank her for there nt being a stop sign there. As far as this contributing to Hannah's suicide i think it made up her mind. First she blames herself for a girl getting raped and now for someones death. Just too much to handle for Hannah.
Because it showed her death for the first time. I think she also thought that she coused the death of that kid. She flet like someone who she thought mite care was someone that really did'nt.
ReplyDeleteI mean it was cool for Jenny to give Hannah a ride home, but as for what happened with the sign I would have flipped.I think that it made her think of suicide because of the death that happened and how no one really wanted to help her or hear her out.
ReplyDeleteI think Jenny is a careless person who could have saved a life. This event contributed to Hannah's suicide because she could have contacted authorities about the sign but she didn't. Because Jenny refused to tell authorities and Hannah was too late to tell authorities, a senior who went to school with the both of them was killed that night.
ReplyDeleteI think because its just like what happened to Jessica. Some one got hurt and she didnt stop it. she probably feels like she disurves to die because she feels like she let him die.
ReplyDeletei think jenny is a fake person. one minute she was helping hannah and the next she's being mean to hannah.i also think she's a very carless person and a selfish person.
ReplyDeleteI think she is a bad person. She knew that it was wrong to leave the scene of the crash there and she also knew people would not thank her for there nt being a stop sign there. As far as this contributing to Hannah's suicide i think it made up her mind. First she blames herself for a girl getting raped and now for someones death. Just too much to handle for Hannah.
ReplyDelete