Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Little Child...

What do you think Wendell's statement about Kim means? (A little child shall lead them...) on page 15.

8 comments:

  1. i think that it means that she will lead people to change the junky lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That she is gonna get others to grow plants and help them change something in their life or show them they can make things grow and get better she is leading them in to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he means that because she doing something good even when she has no reason to other people will follow and do something good to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it means that she will lead the beans to growth and that will lead people to believe that they can grow things there even though that it's ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it means that a small child, something simple is going to start a chain reaction that will have a huge effect on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she is going to try and make the lot a better place and change the way the community looks at it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it means that a young girl like the little Chinese girl. Maybe she will show them ways to look at life. That she may lead those beans to be strong and show the older people that they can be strong to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it means that she will lead the lot into a better place to be.

    ReplyDelete