Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guilt

Paul is taking the death of Luis very hard. Do you think he feels guilty? Why or why not? If not, how is he feeling? Also, why do you think that he would not be welcome at the funeral? What would you feel/do in Paul's position? Would you go?

6 comments:

  1. I think he feels guilty because he knows what happened with Luis and Eric. I think he is not welcome to come to the funeral because Tito knows something and he knows Paul knows but he aint sayin anything and its his brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he feels guilty because he was there and now knows what and who killed him, and he isn't saying anything to anyone. I think he isn't welcome to the funeral because the others might know that Paul knows about the death. If that was me, i would go but i would take a weapon of some sort just in case anyone tries to do something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Paul feels guilty because they think that tree branches are the cause of Luis's death but he knows that's not what really happened. I think he isn't welcome at the funeral because they know that Paul has something to do with this. If I was Paul, I would go to the funeral anyways because I didn't do anything to cause Luis's death. I would tell everybody how I thought Luis was killed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Paul feels bad for his brother’s actions. He knows there was nothing he could have done to stop the death of his friend. But at the same time it was his brother so he feels bad. I think he’s not welcome at the funeral because his brother killed the kid and everyone knows it. Even thought Paul’s a good kid and has proven himself to his friends. His friends are still judging him for the actions of his brother. If I was in Paul’s position I would feel really bad because my brother took a person that had been more like a brother away from me. I would respected the family of the dead and not go to the funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think paul feels guilty because he knows what killed luis but has yet to say anthing... if i were paul i would go to the funeral still considering that luis was his homie, although i would pack some heat in that sucka incase they try something ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul feels guilty because he knows his brother and arthur did it. Paul was told not to come to the funeral because the guys were hearing things about what what was happening. I would feel hurt and i would do something to make up my relationship with the buddies and tell the truth about what happened to luis. And yes i would go to the funeral.

    ReplyDelete