Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ever Felt Like Brianne?

Choose and respond to one of the last three bullet points from the section Final Thoughts on page 73.

8 comments:

  1. "Have your parents been there for you when you've gotten in trouble? Would you stick by your son or daughter if they made a mistake?"
    *My parents have been there for me through thick and thin. No matter what it was i did they were always there. Sure they were disappointed but they still cared for me. I will do the same thing for my son. I wont care what he does I will always be there. Just like my parents have with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should juveniles be tried as adults? In what kind of cases? yes, i think they should be tried as an adult in all felony cases no matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have felt like my life was out of control with so much school work. School's not my strong suit and it's my biggest burden at this moment in my life. School is killing me, but I'm close to being done so that relieves some stress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have my parents been there for me when i got in to trouble ? and would I stick by my son or daughter if they made a mistake? Yes i think that it would depend on the crime i have done but yes my parents have stuck beside me when i have gotten into trouble. and if i had a son or a daughter i would stick by them to depending on the crime they did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have your parents been there for you when you've gotten into trouble? Would you stick by your son or daughter if they made a mistake?
    -My freshman year of high school, I got into a lot of trouble with the law. My mom stuck by my side the entire time, went to every single court hearing, and gave me the support I needed. My dad was there as much as he could be... he flew up from Atlanta, GA and he went to a few of my court hearings. Both of my parents were there for me! If I had a son or daughter, I would do the same because I know that kids just make mistakes... I would always love my kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never gotten in trouble with the law so my parents have never had to make the dictions that Brianna’s parents had to make. If I had a son or daughter that got in trouble with the law I would sand by them. But I would not support the behavior that got them in trouble. I would stand by them but I would not support them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Have your parents been there for you when you've gotten into trouble?"
    "Would you stick by your son or daughter if they made a mistake?"
    --->My parents have always stuck beside me when i've gotten in trouble, because..They have done the same things if not worse.Im really happy they stick by me when im in trouble to because its always good to have some support.&Yes, i would stick by my son or daughter if they get into trouble because to me its just the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I have felt like Brianne. Before i came to COOP i was falling behind in school, and i felt out of control. I needed to get my life back on track.

    ReplyDelete