If you, like Clay, received this box of tapes would you listen to them or not? Would you send them on or stop the chain of guilt? Validate your response with an explanation.
I would listen to them because I would want to know what I did to make someone what to kill them selfs. I would send them on because it only thay would need to know what they did so they would not do it to somebody else.
I would listen to the taps because i'd be so curiose of what i did wrong. I would also send them on because people need to know what they've done to hannah
If was like clay and was to receive the tapes, i would listen to them. I would wonder to myself why the tapes came to me, what did i do to make her want to kll herself if i was to throw them away. I would send it to other people so they know what they need too.
i would probably freak out but then i would listen to them and if i really cared then i would send them to others to make others understand what she went throu or let them know what she went throu i would want to know why i was on her list and what i did........ i probably would be freakin out till i found out i would think is it a joke to till i listened to them i am excieted to find out what more will happen......
I would listen to them because i would want to know what i did to her to make her kill her self. i would send them on, so that who ever else is on the tape can also know what they did to her.
i would listen to them i would be curious to know what i had to do with someone killing themselves but i wouldnt send them away i would throw them away and stop the chain
I would listen to them because I would want to know what I did to make someone what to kill them selfs. I would send them on because it only thay would need to know what they did so they would not do it to somebody else.
ReplyDeleteI would listen to the taps because i'd be so curiose of what i did wrong. I would also send them on because people need to know what they've done to hannah
ReplyDeleteIf was like clay and was to receive the tapes, i would listen to them. I would wonder to myself why the tapes came to me, what did i do to make her want to kll herself if i was to throw them away. I would send it to other people so they know what they need too.
ReplyDeletei would probably freak out but then i would listen to them and if i really cared then i would send them to others to make others understand what she went throu or let them know what she went throu i would want to know why i was on her list and what i did........ i probably would be freakin out till i found out i would think is it a joke to till i listened to them i am excieted to find out what more will happen......
ReplyDeleteI would listen to them, because I would be curious what my part in her death was.
ReplyDeleteI would listen to them because i would want to know what i did to her to make her kill her self. i would send them on, so that who ever else is on the tape can also know what they did to her.
ReplyDeletei would listen to them i would be curious to know what i had to do with someone killing themselves but i wouldnt send them away i would throw them away and stop the chain
ReplyDelete