Thursday, October 28, 2010

The End

PART ONE: Who do you think is mostly responsible for Hannah's suicide?

PART TWO: What are your thoughts about the book after finishing it?

7 comments:

  1. I think the counselor is responsible because he could of did more to help her and explain his self better than he did. i thought it was a pretty good book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Hannah is mostly responsible for her death. Because everything that had happend could have been see in a differant way by somebody else. Hannah was the person that thought death was the only why out. She was also the one who killed herself.

    I think the book was good and vary intersting but I hope the next one is about something happier than some one killing them selfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part 1: i think that brice and the other people that sexually harrast her were huge parts of her suicide, also i think the rape of jessica and the death of that pizza boy is what really pushed her over the eage
    Part 2: i really injoyed the book. and i love how it ends. i never though the book was going to be like this i loved loved loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Bryce was the one who really had the most to do with Hannah's suicide. He appeared in her tapes three or four times.

    I thought it was a pretty good book but it could have been longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Justin is mostly to blame. He started the very first rumor which started the snowball effect. the first rumor let people think that Hannah was "easy" and then people started with the rest of the rumors. the book itself was very good. I like how the writer got the idea and then put it to paper. overall it was an excellent book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have all had very insightful ideas throughout the novel and this last post is no different. Everyone has contributed something to this discussion. In fact, it is hard to choose who I agree with more. I think you are all right in a way. I also enjoyed the book, but my favorite part is the way it ends. Like fc, I love how Clay notices Skye and goes out of his way to start a relationship with her. However, I also agree with Sonya! We need a happy book this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is between two people Hannah and Justin because she let all this build up and she never talked to anyone. Justin because he was the start of everything he hurt Hannah pretty bad sayin all that stuff he was apart of it i thinks it kinda everyone on those tapes mostly those two tho. the book made me made i never expected that to happen so but it was a good book thank you.

    ReplyDelete