Monday, November 15, 2010

Your Garden

If you lived in this neighborhood what would you grow in the lot? Why?

7 comments:

  1. I would plaint roses and daisie because to me they are soo beautiful and i would love the feeling of somone getting a smale on their face because of my flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would grow anything BIG. I would have the biggest food in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would probably plant hemp or mint because they are both widely used. Mint is used for flavoring many things and hemp is used for many good reasons as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would grow wild roses because they smell like roses but look nothing like a rose and I they’re my favorite flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would grow watermelon cuz everyone love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would grow carrot seed because i like to eat carrots a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would grow grapes because they are juicy and everyone loves grapes.

    ReplyDelete