I thought it was good i liked it Paul finally stood up for him self which I think is very good to be honest.I think they are getting called in one because Paul lives in winder down but goes to school in tangerine and if Antoine couldn't do it neither can he, or its cause of the thing that happen seniors night with Erik and Aurthur.
The reading today was good. Erik and Arthur are finally getting the punishments they deserve. And I think that Paul and his parents got called to the principles office is because Paul allowed Tino to escape from Lake Windsor after he and Victor assaulted Erik and Arthur.
I think today’s reading was vary informing. It answered a lot of different questions about Paul’s brother and his friends. I think that Paul and his family were called to the principal’s office because his first school is fixed. If his first school was fixed than he would have to go back to it and stop playing for his new school. Or maybe they found out that he was blind.
I think that the reading today was good! And I am glad Eric and Arthur are finaly getting what they deserve! I like the fact that Paul has finaly stood up for himself although he is now a little snitch. I believe the principle wants to ask Paul why he didnt report the insident before, and thank him for finaly helping the investigation.
The reading today was good.... I think Paul and his mom got called to the principles because since Antoine got caught playing on a different team and school, while not living there, he told on Erik for doing the same thing and that's why his mom has to be there too.
I thought it was good i liked it Paul finally stood up for him self which I think is very good to be honest.I think they are getting called in one because Paul lives in winder down but goes to school in tangerine and if Antoine couldn't do it neither can he, or its cause of the thing that happen seniors night with Erik and Aurthur.
ReplyDeleteThe reading today was good. Erik and Arthur are finally getting the punishments they deserve. And I think that Paul and his parents got called to the principles office is because Paul allowed Tino to escape from Lake Windsor after he and Victor assaulted Erik and Arthur.
ReplyDeleteI think today’s reading was vary informing. It answered a lot of different questions about Paul’s brother and his friends.
ReplyDeleteI think that Paul and his family were called to the principal’s office because his first school is fixed. If his first school was fixed than he would have to go back to it and stop playing for his new school. Or maybe they found out that he was blind.
I think that the reading today was good! And I am glad Eric and Arthur are finaly getting what they deserve! I like the fact that Paul has finaly stood up for himself although he is now a little snitch.
ReplyDeleteI believe the principle wants to ask Paul why he didnt report the insident before, and thank him for finaly helping the investigation.
The reading today was good.... I think Paul and his mom got called to the principles because since Antoine got caught playing on a different team and school, while not living there, he told on Erik for doing the same thing and that's why his mom has to be there too.
ReplyDelete