I think was kind of sad. I think that is older brother was being unfair and unkind. I think the people at Paul’s school are going to start to treat him differently because of what his brother did.
I think that the events that have happened so far in this section I think that Erick was wrong to hit Tino. But when Erick looked back at His brother Paul the look he gave him it was like it was out of guilt or that really sorry look. I think Erick is starting to understand that bulling is not the answer and that what he has done to other people and his brother is wrong so now Paul is upset with his brother for doing what he did. But we will see what happens next.:)
I think they eric is a complete and total woman!! he can hit someone younger than him but when someone that could actually defend themself he gets scared and has to have his homie blindside his enemie... eric is a coward with little girl parts! haaha just my opinion yo! and i also dont feel it is right that paul has to deal with the things him imbasole brother has done...
I think that Paul is going to suffer the cosequences of his brother's actions. Since the group was at Paul's house when his brother slapped Tino, i think they will not want to associate with Paul. As far as Eric goes i think Arthur will get in trouble for something that Eric had him do and he will rat Eric out. So i guess i think karma will get Eric.
I think that what we read was a good section but Arthur and Erik were acting like cowards and punks.
ReplyDeleteI think was kind of sad. I think that is older brother was being unfair and unkind. I think the people at Paul’s school are going to start to treat him differently because of what his brother did.
ReplyDeleteI think that the events that have happened so far in this section I think that Erick was wrong to hit Tino. But when Erick looked back at His brother Paul the look he gave him it was like it was out of guilt or that really sorry look. I think Erick is starting to understand that bulling is not the answer and that what he has done to other people and his brother is wrong so now Paul is upset with his brother for doing what he did. But we will see what happens next.:)
ReplyDeleteI think they eric is a complete and total woman!! he can hit someone younger than him but when someone that could actually defend themself he gets scared and has to have his homie blindside his enemie... eric is a coward with little girl parts! haaha just my opinion yo! and i also dont feel it is right that paul has to deal with the things him imbasole brother has done...
ReplyDeleteI think that Paul is going to suffer the cosequences of his brother's actions. Since the group was at Paul's house when his brother slapped Tino, i think they will not want to associate with Paul. As far as Eric goes i think Arthur will get in trouble for something that Eric had him do and he will rat Eric out. So i guess i think karma will get Eric.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a good read I thought the two boys were cowards. it makes me mad they both should man up
ReplyDelete