I honestly don't think he should be punished i think that they should offer him angermanagement and conciling with his brother but i do not think he should be charged or convicted of any crimes.
Andrew's sentence should be the option of one-four weeks of jail time. I think he deserves this punishment because he threatened to stab his brother. Andrew made it very clear that he hated jail time so if the judge sentenced him some jail time, he may straighten up a little bit. Sometimes people just need a little scare.
I agree with sam,Why should he be punished when he really didnt do anything? It was a threat yes, but honestly it could have been worse.I think he should take anger management and depression classes and thats all.
To follow the terms of his mediation. I think that no matter how mad brothers get at each other they’ll always find a way to get along. I seen my brothers fighting over everything seen I can remember till now and it’s never gone to court. I think that the fact that it is in court means that they might need some rules of the mediation to make sure they don’t really hurt each other. Because I’ve seen my brother really hurt each other and they feel bad about it after their done fighting. Well most of the time they do. But I think have those rules help ensure that they don’t her each other.
Andrew's sentence should be to stay in his counseling, anger management and to stay on his anti-depressants i dont think he should have to write the report on what he learned that seems kind of pointless but i dont think he did anything to severe so its not something to freak about. tell his brother to not touch his girlfriend lol.
I think Andrews sentence should be no probation and credit for four days already served, just like Jake said.Because he technically never did anything so I do not think he should be punished for it.
I think that Andrews sentencing should be probation with continued counseling for anger and depression, along with anger management classes, and be required to write a report about what he learned.
I honestly don't think he should be punished i think that they should offer him angermanagement and conciling with his brother but i do not think he should be charged or convicted of any crimes.
ReplyDeleteAndrew's sentence should be the option of one-four weeks of jail time. I think he deserves this punishment because he threatened to stab his brother. Andrew made it very clear that he hated jail time so if the judge sentenced him some jail time, he may straighten up a little bit. Sometimes people just need a little scare.
ReplyDeleteNo probation, with credit for the four days already served.
ReplyDeleteI agree with sam,Why should he be punished when he really didnt do anything? It was a threat yes, but honestly it could have been worse.I think he should take anger management and depression classes and thats all.
ReplyDeleteTo follow the terms of his mediation. I think that no matter how mad brothers get at each other they’ll always find a way to get along. I seen my brothers fighting over everything seen I can remember till now and it’s never gone to court. I think that the fact that it is in court means that they might need some rules of the mediation to make sure they don’t really hurt each other. Because I’ve seen my brother really hurt each other and they feel bad about it after their done fighting. Well most of the time they do. But I think have those rules help ensure that they don’t her each other.
ReplyDeleteAndrew's sentence should be to stay in his counseling, anger management and to stay on his anti-depressants i dont think he should have to write the report on what he learned that seems kind of pointless but i dont think he did anything to severe so its not something to freak about. tell his brother to not touch his girlfriend lol.
ReplyDeleteI think Andrews sentence should be no probation and credit for four days already served, just like Jake said.Because he technically never did anything so I do not think he should be punished for it.
ReplyDeleteI think that Andrews sentencing should be probation with continued counseling for anger and depression, along with anger management classes, and be required to write a report about what he learned.
ReplyDeleteAndrew's sentence should be participation in individual counciling and family counciling.
ReplyDelete