What do you think will happen to Charles in the future?. I think he will will remain out of trouble since he has a kid and now family to aspire him to stay out of trouble. I don't think he will start his own business and also, i don't think he will remain drug free.
What do you think will happen to charles in the future? why? i think he will end up back in jail or prison. i dont think he is motivated enough to get off drugs i could understand his daughter means a lot to him but i know a 27 year old who still wont stop drugs, keeps stealing, in and out of jail/ prison. so its up to charles to make that difference and when he got out of jail when he was 18 if he was going to change he would have, but he didnt. he had his chances and drugs was his option.
What do you think will happen to Charles in the? I think that Charles will start off clean and sober, but eventually he might get back into drugs. Bad habits die hard.
Did that fact that Charles return to drugs surprise me? No i figured he wanted to continue to do it there for the longest time that's what kept him going he thought he needed it so survive.
What do you think will happen to Charles in the future? --I think he is just going to end up in prison again. He obviously is full of empty promises and can't stay away from drugs... he broke his promise to remain off of drugs a few times now so I don't think he will remain drug fee. I think he wants to be drug free for his family, but physically he can't. That's just my opinion.
What do you think will happen to Charles in the future? Why? I think that Charles will remain in the system because he’s already shown a pattern. I hope he does what he told the judge he would do and never gets in trouble agene. But that was his second letter to the judge the one he had written before was full of what he was going to do and he ended up getting in trouble agene. So I think that he will get out and not vary long after be back behind bars.
What do you think will happen to charles in the future?
I honestly think he will MAYBE stay clean for a while,but end up back in jail.I mean look at the multiple chances he's already had and screwed up.I dont think he's changed at all.In the letters he sent Jude Jacobs I think he's all talk to try and get some slack of possibly getting released earlier.I wouldnt be surprised at all if he's back in jail in the future.&yeah he has a kid now,But that didnt change his mind before so i highly doubt it'll change his mind now.
What do you think will happen to charles in the future? I think that he will regret doing drugs cause now he knows he has a baby that was just born and wants to be there to help but he got him self in binde and should have been using his head. He should have figured all this out when he made bad choices and decisions so until get is let out of jail maybe he will think twice on doing drugs and buying a concealed weapon around late at night. When he has his own family at home now and needs to be there for the baby and his girlfriend.
What do you think will happen to charles in the future? i think he will keep his ways and keep either using or selling cocaine, or do both. and he probably will still carry around guns.
What do you think will happen to Charles in the future?. I think he will will remain out of trouble since he has a kid and now family to aspire him to stay out of trouble. I don't think he will start his own business and also, i don't think he will remain drug free.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think will happen to charles in the future? why?
ReplyDeletei think he will end up back in jail or prison. i dont think he is motivated enough to get off drugs i could understand his daughter means a lot to him but i know a 27 year old who still wont stop drugs, keeps stealing, in and out of jail/ prison. so its up to charles to make that difference and when he got out of jail when he was 18 if he was going to change he would have, but he didnt. he had his chances and drugs was his option.
What do you think will happen to Charles in the? I think that Charles will start off clean and sober, but eventually he might get back into drugs. Bad habits die hard.
ReplyDeleteDid that fact that Charles return to drugs surprise me? No i figured he wanted to continue to do it there for the longest time that's what kept him going he thought he needed it so survive.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think will happen to Charles in the future?
ReplyDelete--I think he is just going to end up in prison again. He obviously is full of empty promises and can't stay away from drugs... he broke his promise to remain off of drugs a few times now so I don't think he will remain drug fee. I think he wants to be drug free for his family, but physically he can't. That's just my opinion.
What do you think will happen to Charles in the future? Why?
ReplyDeleteI think that Charles will remain in the system because he’s already shown a pattern. I hope he does what he told the judge he would do and never gets in trouble agene. But that was his second letter to the judge the one he had written before was full of what he was going to do and he ended up getting in trouble agene. So I think that he will get out and not vary long after be back behind bars.
What do you think will happen to charles in the future?
ReplyDeleteI honestly think he will MAYBE stay clean for a while,but end up back in jail.I mean look at the multiple chances he's already had and screwed up.I dont think he's changed at all.In the letters he sent Jude Jacobs I think he's all talk to try and get some slack of possibly getting released earlier.I wouldnt be surprised at all if he's back in jail in the future.&yeah he has a kid now,But that didnt change his mind before so i highly doubt it'll change his mind now.
What do you think will happen to charles in the future? I think that he will regret doing drugs cause now he knows he has a baby that was just born and wants to be there to help but he got him self in binde and should have been using his head. He should have figured all this out when he made bad choices and decisions so until get is let out of jail maybe he will think twice on doing drugs and buying a concealed weapon around late at night. When he has his own family at home now and needs to be there for the baby and his girlfriend.
ReplyDeleteMaybe his future will get tons better for him.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think will happen to charles in the future?
ReplyDeletei think he will keep his ways and keep either using or selling cocaine, or do both. and he probably will still carry around guns.