I would place her in foster care, weekly couseling, until i find more about her family. There has to be a reason she keeps running away. I want to find out more before i do anything too serious.
Honestly I don't think she should be punished I think she needs to get out of the her house and live the life to the best ability possible I do think that her dad her and her step mom need to go to family counseling but I do not think she should be placed back into her home.I do not feel that this lil girl needs to be punished for tryin to get her self out of a very bad situation.
As samantha's judge I would place her in fostercare until we could find out more about her family life, with weekly counseling with herself and her family. Clearly theres something going on at home if she wants to keep leaving. Thats all :)
Considering all of the aspects that affected her life, I would sentence Samantha to be placed in foster care, probation, and individual counselling until I got to investigate her family situation more. I believe that she is acting up because of her family and the past... so I would do everything in my power to help her.
i would make her dad take alcohol anonomous classes, and for samantha, i would probably put her in a foster care until some things get cleared up, and i would put her on probabation for 3 months.
As Sammantha's judge, I would sentence her to a foster home untill her father and stepmother get their acts together, family counseling, and I require Samantha's father attends Alcoholics Anonymous.
As Samantha judge I would give her probation, family consoling, I would make her father go to Alcoholics Anonymous, and I would make sure that she knows what out there for the abused
I would place Sammantha in a foster home until her parents straighten up. I would make her and her family go to family counseling, along with individual, and make her dad go to alcoholics anonymous.
I would place her in foster care, weekly couseling, until i find more about her family. There has to be a reason she keeps running away. I want to find out more before i do anything too serious.
ReplyDeleteHonestly I don't think she should be punished I think she needs to get out of the her house and live the life to the best ability possible I do think that her dad her and her step mom need to go to family counseling but I do not think she should be placed back into her home.I do not feel that this lil girl needs to be punished for tryin to get her self out of a very bad situation.
ReplyDeleteAs samantha's judge I would place her in fostercare until we could find out more about her family life, with weekly counseling with herself and her family. Clearly theres something going on at home if she wants to keep leaving. Thats all :)
ReplyDeleteConsidering all of the aspects that affected her life, I would sentence Samantha to be placed in foster care, probation, and individual counselling until I got to investigate her family situation more. I believe that she is acting up because of her family and the past... so I would do everything in my power to help her.
ReplyDeletei would make her dad take alcohol anonomous classes, and for samantha, i would probably put her in a foster care until some things get cleared up, and i would put her on probabation for 3 months.
ReplyDeleteAs Sammantha's judge, I would sentence her to a foster home untill her father and stepmother get their acts together, family counseling, and I require Samantha's father attends Alcoholics Anonymous.
ReplyDeleteAs Samantha judge I would give her probation, family consoling, I would make her father go to Alcoholics Anonymous, and I would make sure that she knows what out there for the abused
ReplyDeleteI would place Sammantha in a foster home until her parents straighten up. I would make her and her family go to family counseling, along with individual, and make her dad go to alcoholics anonymous.
ReplyDelete