Would you like to be on the Tangerine Middle team if you were in Paul's position? Why or why not? Also, predict what is going to happen next in the story.
I would not want to be on the Tangerine Middle's team because I don't play sports. I think Paul's going to be came a part of the team and then their going to find out that he ratted them out.
I would not be on the Tangerine Middle's team i don't really like soccer but i wouldn't want to be in the position that Paul is in. I think the same thing as Sonya.
i would play because his position is either Tangerine middle or water boy. Nobody wants to be the water boy. I think joey will quit soccer and start football, and he will get calle Charlie the Tuna by the soccer team
No I wouldn't be on the team cause soccer is pretty dumb. Its way too overrated. I think Nita and Maya will start to stand up for Paul.
ReplyDeleteI would not want to be on the Tangerine Middle's team because I don't play sports. I think Paul's going to be came a part of the team and then their going to find out that he ratted them out.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't play because I don't like soccer. I think Paul is going to get on the team and be friends with everyone on the team.
ReplyDeleteI would not be on the Tangerine Middle's team i don't really like soccer but i wouldn't want to be in the position that Paul is in. I think the same thing as Sonya.
ReplyDeleteI would try and be on the team weather or not the other players didnt like me because i want to play and try :)
ReplyDeletei would play because his position is either Tangerine middle or water boy. Nobody wants to be the water boy. I think joey will quit soccer and start football, and he will get calle Charlie the Tuna by the soccer team
ReplyDelete