When Paul and Joey realize what is happening they run to the middle of the sink hole to help form a human chain in order to help their fellow students out of the hole. If you were in his position, standing just outside the doors of the school, would you run to help or would you run for safety?
I would want to help but i don't think i could bring myself to do it. I happen to be a necrophobic so i could not do what Paul and Joey did.
ReplyDeleteI would run to help because if some one died and I could have helped saved them than I would feel so bad. Also if everyone one saves themselves than no one would have been saved.
ReplyDeleteRUN FOR SAFETY!!!! unless is was someone I am cool with... then I would run to help them. but if I didnt like anyone in the hole then I'm out!!!
ReplyDeleteI would help out, because running for safety is what cowards do. If I was there, I would feel I have a duty to do and that is to help save lives.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't help. I would run for safety because there probably would be other people help those that are stuck.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't help i would stay and feel like i heve lives to be saving and taken care of. either that or put me self somee where safe.
ReplyDeleteThey are pretty brave i would help if i seen someone stuck but they did a awesome thing to help out.
ReplyDelete