Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ronald's Sentence

As Ronald's judge what sentence would you give him?

8 comments:

  1. I would give Ronald a month in jail followed by a year of probation

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a judge my sentencing for Ronald* would be Regular probation with drug testing, drug abuse counseling and an order to get back to school. To add to that I would tell him if he missed any school that's not excused by his mom then he would be on house arrest until his probation was over.It might be a little harsh with the house arrest but I dont really care,he did it to himself.&I have a feeling he will straighten up because the saying "Once a "PotHead" always a pothead" is NOT true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a judge, I would sentence Ronald to one month of jail and a year of intensive probation. I think with the truancy issues he was having in the past, the alcohol & drug use, etc. he has been given many chances. A kid who doesn't care to follow the rules needs to be scared a little and the law layed down for them. Since his mother can't get control of him, I find it in my interest to get control of him before it is too late....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think thathe needs to be put into residential treatment for a year for stealing and intensive drug abuse classes then when he gets out i think he should be on probation till he turns 18. i also thin he needs to do M.A. when he gets out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronald, I hereby sentence you to 3 weeks in jail for your marijuana offense and an additional 2 weeks for your alcohol charge. In addition to your jail time, you will be put on a year of probation and you will be required to attend a drug and alcohol awareness program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think ronald should get an extension on his probation, and have random drug tests for the next 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I was his judge I would send him to jail for two weeks, then when he gets out give him a year probation, which he has to do a U.A every three days just in case he does do drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a judge i sentence Ronald* to go to jail for 30 days(a month) he is to see a counselor about his marijuana problem in jail. When he gets out of jail he is to be placed on intesive probation and have to take a drug test once a week. If he continues to do drugs his sentence in jail will be longer the next time. Ronald* is out of control and if he cant go to school then jail is his place to be. (being a strict judge)

    ReplyDelete